Who we are
Our website address is: https://hadiyanta.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
(2) Third Party Businesses. There are also times when you provide Personal Information to us in areas of the Service that may be managed or participated in by one or more Third Party Business(es). Moreover, we rent, sell, share, and transfer Personal Information to (i) list buyers who market their goods and services (commonly known as “list rental”); (ii) our advertising, marketing and sponsorship clients to market their goods and services; (iii) “data coops”, which are pooled databases containing the customer information of multiple publishers to enable the marketing use of such customer information by participating publishers; and (iv) consumer data suppliers/resellers, data enrichment providers and aggregators, and other entities in the online behavioral advertising ecosystem for purposes of OBA (as described in Section VII below), data optimization, lead generation, and other data driven projects. In all such cases, the Personal Information may be used by us and by such Third Party Business(es) for their own purposes, each pursuant to its own policies. While we may seek to require Third Party Businesses to follow appropriate privacy policies, we do not bear any responsibility for any actions or policies of third parties.
(3) Related Entities. We share your Personal Information with our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates and other related entities, and our advisors, including lawyers, consultants, accountants, and others, for all purposes described in this Section IV.
(4) Categories of Third Parties. For the sake of clarity, here is a list of recipients to whom we disclose Personal Information:
- Service Providers, as described in Section IV(C)(i) above;
- Third Party Businesses, as described in Section IV(C)(2) above;
- Related Entities, as described in Section IV(C)(3) above;
- Governmental and law enforcement officials, or parties to legal proceedings, as described in Section IV(E) below.
- Persons involved in an acquisition of our business or assets, as described in Section IV(G) below.
D. Marketing Communications. We may also use your Personal Information to communicate with you about new features, events or Products offered by us and Third Party Businesses, including our advertising, marketing and sponsorship clients.
F. Employment Opportunities. If you provide your Personal Information to us in connection with an employment inquiry, we will use your Personal Information to evaluate your job application, and for related recruiting, reporting and recordkeeping purposes. We may maintain your Personal Information on file, whether we hire you or not, to administer your relationship with us and/or for job applicant related reporting and recordkeeping for as long as required or permitted by law.
G. Transfer or Sale of Our Business. As our business changes, we may buy or sell various assets owned or controlled by us. In the event all or a portion of the assets are sold, assigned, transferred or acquired by another company due to merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy or otherwise, your Personal Information may be among the transferred assets.
H. Combining Information. We may merge, co-mingle, or otherwise combine information, including Personal Information, in furtherance of the purposes above.